Teams & Clubs
March 7 UNH IHSA Horse Show
March 9 Therapeutic Riding Program New Volunteer Training
March 12 Prospective Student Info Session
March 28 Little Royal Livestock Show
April 11 Therapeutic Riding Progam Spring Fling Auction and Dinner
April 16 Prospective Student Info Session
April 19 Thompson School Two Phase
April 23 Prospective Student Info Session
April 25-26 UNH Spring USEA Horse Trials
May 2 Schooling Jumper Show
June 7 UNH Special Olympics Equestrian team show
June 20-21 USDF Dressage Show
The UNH Equine Program combines award-winning equestrian teams with stong academics and outstanding opportunities for hands-on learning, including on-site USEF/USEA recognized horse trials and PATH International premier operating center which give students real-world experience in the equine industry. The program includes:
- Three courses of study in the B.S. Program: Equine Industry Management, Therapeutic Riding and Equine Science.
- A.A.S. in Equine Management
- Classes in horse care, stable management, equine sports medicine, conformation & lameness, horse trials management, training, riding instruction, therapeutic riding and reproductive management.
- Riding program in dressage and eventing
- Two successful equestrian teams: the 2009 National Champion IDA Team and 2011, 2012 & 2013 Regional Champion IHSA Team.
- PATH International Premier Accredited Therapeutic Riding Program
- USEA/USEF recognized Horse Trials and USDF/USEF Recognized Dressage Shows
- 52-stall facility with indoor, outdoor and Beginner Novice through Preliminary cross-country course ON CAMPUS.