Teams & Clubs
April 10 KEMI Internship Info Meeting
April 11 Therapeutic Riding Progam Spring Fling Auction and Dinner
April 14 & 15 ANSC402 Preregistration for Fall 2015
April 16 Prospective Student Info Session
April 19 Thompson School Two Phase
April 23 Prospective Student Info Session
April 25-26 UNH Spring USEA Horse Trials
May 2 Schooling Jumper Show
June 7 UNH Special Olympics Equestrian team show
June 20-21 USDF Dressage Show
The UNH Equine Program combines award-winning equestrian teams with stong academics and outstanding opportunities for hands-on learning, including on-site USEF/USEA recognized horse trials and PATH International premier operating center which give students real-world experience in the equine industry. The program includes:
- Three courses of study in the B.S. Program: Equine Industry Management, Therapeutic Riding and Equine Science.
- A.A.S. in Equine Management
- Classes in horse care, stable management, equine sports medicine, conformation & lameness, horse trials management, training, riding instruction, therapeutic riding and reproductive management.
- Riding program in dressage and eventing
- Two successful equestrian teams: the 2009 National Champion IDA Team and 2011, 2012 & 2013 Regional Champion IHSA Team.
- PATH International Premier Accredited Therapeutic Riding Program
- USEA/USEF recognized Horse Trials and USDF/USEF Recognized Dressage Shows
- 52-stall facility with indoor, outdoor and Beginner Novice through Preliminary cross-country course ON CAMPUS.