Teams & Clubs
March 29th, 2014 Little Royal Livestock Show
April 13th, 2014 TSAS Combined Tests (2 phase competition)
April 15th & 16th, 2014 ANSC402 Preregistration
April 26 & 27th, 2014 UNH Spring Horse Trials
May 3rd, 2014 UNH Equestrian Jumper Show
May 10th, 2014 Therapeutic Riding Program Spring Fling Dinner and Silent Auction
May 31, 2014 Special Olympics Equestrian competition
June 21st & 22nd, 2014 UNH June Dressage Show
The UNH Equine Program combines award-winning equestrian teams with stong academics and outstanding opportunities for hands-on learning, including on-site USEF/USEA recognized horse trials and PATH International premier operating center which give students real-world experience in the equine industry. The program includes:
- Three courses of study in the B.S. Program: Equine Industry Management, Therapeutic Riding and Equine Science.
- A.A.S. in Equine Management
- Classes in horse care, stable management, equine sports medicine, conformation & lameness, horse trials management, training, riding instruction, therapeutic riding and reproductive management.
- Riding program in dressage and eventing
- Two successful equestrian teams: the 2009 National Champion IDA Team and 2011, 2012 & 2013 Regional Champion IHSA Team.
- PATH International Premier Accredited Therapeutic Riding Program
- USEA/USEF recognized Horse Trials and USDF/USEF Recognized Dressage Shows
- 52-stall facility with indoor, outdoor and Beginner Novice through Preliminary cross-country course ON CAMPUS.