Teams & Clubs
Oct. 27th Dr. Hilary Clayton Equine Biomechanics Lecture -open to public
Nov. 5th Prospective 4 year Student Info Session
Nov. 12th- 15th UNH exhibiting at Equine Affaire in Springfield, MA
Nov. 16th & 17th Pre-registration for ANSC402 Horsemanship for Spring 2016
Nov. 19th Prospective 4 year Student Info Session
Dec. 3rd Prospective 4 year Student Info Session
Dec. 5th UNH Jumper Show
Dec. 6th Therapeutic Riding Program's Winter Ride a Thon
The UNH Equine Program combines award-winning equestrian teams with strong academics and outstanding opportunities for hands-on learning, including on-site USEF/USEA recognized horse trials and PATH International premier operating center which give students real-world experience in the equine industry. The program includes:
- Three courses of study in the B.S. Program: Equine Industry Management, Therapeutic Riding and Equine Science.
- A.A.S. in Equine Management
- Classes in horse care, stable management, equine sports medicine, conformation & lameness, horse trials management, training, riding instruction, therapeutic riding and reproductive management.
- Riding program in dressage and eventing
- Two successful equestrian teams: the 2009 National Champion IDA Team and 2011, 2012 & 2013 Regional Champion IHSA Team.
- PATH International Premier Accredited Therapeutic Riding Program
- USEA/USEF recognized Horse Trials and USDF/USEF Recognized Dressage Shows
- 52-stall facility with indoor, outdoor and Beginner Novice through Preliminary cross-country course ON CAMPUS.