Teams & Clubs
Sept. 9, 2014 Therapeutic Riding Program Volunteer Training
Sept. 27 & 28, 2014 Fall Horse Trials
Sept. 27 COLSA Open House - Equine info session with Director Sarah Rigg to be held in Spaulding 141 10:45-11:30 & 11:45-12:30
Oct. 13 Prospective equine student info session
Oct. 16 Prospective equine student info session
Oct. 26 IDA Equestrian team home show
Nov. 1 IHSA Equestrian team home show
Nov. 13-16 Come visit us at Equine Affaire
Nov. 20 Prospective equine student info session
Dec. 11 Prospective equine student info session
The UNH Equine Program combines award-winning equestrian teams with stong academics and outstanding opportunities for hands-on learning, including on-site USEF/USEA recognized horse trials and PATH International premier operating center which give students real-world experience in the equine industry. The program includes:
- Three courses of study in the B.S. Program: Equine Industry Management, Therapeutic Riding and Equine Science.
- A.A.S. in Equine Management
- Classes in horse care, stable management, equine sports medicine, conformation & lameness, horse trials management, training, riding instruction, therapeutic riding and reproductive management.
- Riding program in dressage and eventing
- Two successful equestrian teams: the 2009 National Champion IDA Team and 2011, 2012 & 2013 Regional Champion IHSA Team.
- PATH International Premier Accredited Therapeutic Riding Program
- USEA/USEF recognized Horse Trials and USDF/USEF Recognized Dressage Shows
- 52-stall facility with indoor, outdoor and Beginner Novice through Preliminary cross-country course ON CAMPUS.