- Stalls are available to students on a space available basis for $600 per month
- Please contact Brenda Hess-McAskill about getting on our waitlist. Names are accepted only after acceptance to either UNH or Thompson School for student boarders
- Boarders have full use of all arenas and riding areas except when in-use for University classes or restricted before or during competitions
- Students horses are NOT used for any University classes (except where requested by the student)
- Stalls are well ventilated, 12' x 12' with clay footing, shavings and automatic waterers
- Daily turn-out is available and schedules are arranged based on occupancy and preferences
- Blanketing and special care instructions are followed wherever possible per owners instructions
- UNH custom blended grain and hay are included, supplements or special feed are at owners expense
- Horses are fed per owners instructions, 3x a day
- Separate heated, locked tack room for Boarders
- Several wash stalls, one with warm water.
- Round pen for longing.
- Staff on property 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- UNH's Farrier, Bill McPhee, is on property 2x a week or boarders may hire their own
- Spring & Fall shot clinics and dentistry visits are offered - all horses must remain up to date on all vaccinations and must have 6 month negative coggins
- All horses on property are wormed on the same day every 8 weeks (unless horse is on a daily wormer), schedule is posted. There is no additional cost for worming.
- Boarders are offered opportunities to ride in occasional clinics and other special events
For further inquiries or to put your name on our waitlist for a stall please contact Brenda Hess-McAskill at 603-862-0343 or email Brenda.Hess-McAskill@unh.edu.